Advanced / Configuration Setup / Meteorological Grid Offset Ensemble
Sets the dimensions at which the meteorological grid will be offset
for the ensemble calculation. Only
one offset (+ or -) in either X, Y, or Z is applied per member.
Starting and ending member numbers can be selected where:
- the range 1-9 applies for no vertical shift,
- the range 10-18 applies for a positive vertical shift,
- the range 19-27 applies to a negative vertical shift,
- and DZF (0.01) is the vertical grid offset factor (0.01 ~ 250m).
- DXF (1.0) is the west to east grid factor for offsetting the meteorological
grid in the ensemble calculation.
- DYF (1.0) is the south to north grid factor for offsetting the meteorological
grid in the ensemble calculation
Table of Contents